- Li Ruyue
- Issue Time
Common sense of anilox roller for carton printing
Common sense of the anilox roller and wall thickness of the carton printing in the carton machinery: The roller body of the anilox roller is usually made of seamless steel pipes. Carbon steel pipes are generally used, but carbon steel pipes also have low carbon, medium carbon and high carbon. Of points. (There is a price difference)
1.We mostly choose medium carbon steel pipes, why?
2. The strength and flexibility of medium-carbon steel pipes are ideal, the strength of low-carbon steel pipes is a little worse, and the flexibility of high-carbon steel pipes is not very good.
3.Because the double-roller ink transfer depends on the friction and extrusion of the two rollers, the steel pipe is required to have good strength and flexibility, and the properties of medium-carbon steel are more suitable.
4. Let's talk about wall thickness
5. For a machine with a machine width of 2.5 meters and 3 meters, the forming wall thickness of the anilox roller should be 28MM-35MM.
6.Too thin, the roller body is easy to deform under the state of squeezing and friction, what abnormalities will appear after deformation, you can imagine for yourself, so I won't say more here.
7. Then you would say that it is fine to use a solid one. Why do you have to use a hollow one?
8. Still that sentence, easily deformed.
9. You will ask why again, this explanation is too complicated, so I won't talk about it.
10. The installation of the mandrel at both ends
11.Many anilox rollers will break after their cores are used for a period of time. Why?
12. This is a problem with the installation of the mandrel.
13. The easy-to-break connection between the mandrel and the roller body is to weld the cross iron on the mandrel first, then weld the cross iron into the anilox roller body, and then remove the internal stress of heat treatment.
14. But this method is not advisable, the two rollers are extremely easy to break after reaching the fatigue strength under the long-term squeezing state.
15. Knowing this, but it took a lot of money to know.
16. My current method is to weld the mandrel and double French blue, and then heat the anilox roll body, and then install the French blue into the heated and expanded roll body, after the roll body cools, tightly wrap the French blue, and then After spot welding a few times, it is necessary to do annealing to relieve stress.