- Door width
- Detection method
- Non-contact detection of corrugation
- Maximum speed
Tension control system of bridge deviation correct Detailed configuration
POWDER COATING FOR ENTRY DOORS
Powder coated products are more resistant to chipping, scratching, UV rays, and corrosive elements.
Make your products more durable and colourful by powder coating furniture
1. The first step: fix the web material that needs to be corrected at the specified position of the correction machine as required, and connect it with the bag cutting machine or printing machine as required.
2. Step 2: Connect the power cable of the correction machine to the three-phase power plug-in board, turn on the main power switch of the correction machine controller, the electric eye switch, and check whether the correction controller panel and the electric eye light are displayed normally.
3. According to the actual requirements of correction, adjust the position of the electric eye, the left and right correction buttons, the correction speed, the amount of tension, and the adjustment of single and double correction to single-channel correction.
4. The speed adjustment range of the correction controller: 0~10; the smaller the value, the faster the correction speed. Generally, it is recommended to adjust the correction speed to 3.
5. Tension controller: It is recommended to adjust to 0.25KG.
6. Adjustment of left and right correction: According to the actual demand of correction; adjust the left side to left; adjust the right side to right.
7. Note: Before adjusting any buttons on the correction controller, please press the switch button first.
1. Carefully check whether the power switch and the indicator light of deviation correction control system are normal.
2. Check whether the electric eye indicator is normal and the matching sensitivity between the electric eye and the motor.
3. Whether the magnetic particle brake can brake in time.
4. Fill the gear contact position with lubricating oil (recommended as engine oil) to maintain the lubrication between the wheels and reduce mechanical wear to ensure the accuracy of deviation correction.
1. Pay attention to observe whether the panel indicator of deviation correction control system is abnormal.
2. Check whether the cooperation between the electric eye and the control system and motor is abnormal.
3. Listen to the sound and check whether there is noise or excessive noise in the mechanical part.
4. Check whether the motor temperature is too high. Generally, it is normal at about 40 degrees.
1. Turn off all power supplies to prevent the deviation correction machine from being in standby state at any time.
2. Close the protective cover of the deviation correction control device to avoid foreign matters hitting the control device or damaging the control panel.
3. Add a protective device for the electric eye to protect the electric eye from foreign objects.
4. Fill the bearing and screw rod of the motor with lubricating oil.
5. Fill the gear, magnetic particle brake with lubricant.